top of page

Our FAQs

What areas do we work in?

We are involved in designing one off housing, small infill developments,  duplex's, apartments and extensions to existing dwellings in Dublin, Cavan Meath, Kildare, and Wicklow

Do I need Planning permission?

How Do I Make a Planning Application?

To obtain planning permission, the applicant must make a planning application. There are four different types of permission. An application may be made for:

  • Permission

  • Outline Permission

  • Permission consequent to the grant of outline permission.

  • Retention

The most common type of permission is for permission, often referred to as full permission.

Please get in touch with us for help with your application. 

If you have any other planning related questions please use the following link as a guide or contact us.

bottom of page